Make Your Way to Your Private Island In Lake Nicaragua
Easy Access from Managua Int. Airport (MGA) or Liberia Int. Airport (LIR), Liberia, Costa Rica
Jicaro Island is located in Lake Nicaragua, just minutes by boat from the colorful colonial town of Granada.
Let’s Plan Your Arrival
We’re happy to provide you with the details:
Step 1: Fly into Managua International Airport (MGA), Nicaragua
- This is the best way to get to Jicaro Island
- Private Charters are available from Costa Rica or wherever you are in the world. We’re happy to arrange your private charter —just ask us!
- Commercial Airlines are currently available:
- Copa Airlines flying from Panama City, Panama
- Avianca Airlines flying from Miami, Florida
- Spirit Airlines flying from Fort Lauderdale, Florida starting in June 2022
- Whether you decide to fly on your Private Charter or a commercial airline, talk to us —we’re more than happy to arrange your flights for you
*Optional: You may also Fly into Liberia, Costa Rica. We will pick you up by car and drive you to Asese Port in Granada. Ask us for more information.
Step 2: Your Private Driver will bring you to Asese Port, Granada
- From Managua Airport, we’ll pick you up at Arrivals and drive you directly to Asese Port in the city of Granada (60 mins.)
- You’ll enjoy in-vehicle WIFI and drinks and snacks
- Your Private Driver will be happy to make stops along the way for bathroom breaks or photo opportunities
*Optional: Pick up from Liberia, Costa Rica. We will pick you up by car and drive you to Asese Port in Granada. Ask us for more information.
Step 3: We’ll Take You by Boat to Jicaro Island
- Depart from Asese Port, on a short, 15-min. boat ride to Jicaro Island
We’re happy to arrange all your travel to Nicaragua for you —just ask us!