How Would You Like to Reserve?
With a helpful
With our fast, online Reservations Calendar
We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in
- High Season Reservations – 60 days prior to check-in
- Holiday Season Reservations – 90 days prior to check-in
Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with Jicaro lsland, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
Minimum stays are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 3 Night Minimum Stay
- High Season Reservations – 3 Night Minimum Stay
- Holiday Season Reservations – 7 Night Minimum Stay
When you’re ready to Reserve, keep these important details in mind:
- A security deposit equivalent to 1 night is required upon the time of booking
- A signed rental agreement is required for every booking
- All reservations must be fully prepaid in advance
When you see our Health & Safety Seal at Jicaro Island, rest assured that all spaces, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality.
- We understand you may want to learn about all our health & safety procedures in more detail. Read our detailed Covid-19 procedures HERE