How Would You Like to Reserve?
With a helpful
With our fast, online Reservations Calendar
We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through October, 2024.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Wildlife Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in
- High Season Reservations – 60 days prior to check-in
- Holiday Season Reservations – 90 days prior to check-in with 25% confirmation deposit 120 days prior to check-in
Once paid, reservations that are canceled or adjusted before 30 days will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay, any adjustment or cancelations later than 30 days of the reservation will be fully penalized.
Minimum stays are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 3 Night Minimum Stay
- High Season Reservations – 3 Night Minimum Stay
- Holiday Season Reservations – 7 Night Minimum Stay
When you’re ready to Reserve, keep these important details in mind:
- A security deposit equivalent to 1 night is required upon the time of booking
- A signed rental agreement is required for every booking
- All reservations must be fully prepaid in advance
When you see our Health & Safety Seal at Jicaro Island, rest assured that all spaces, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality.
- We understand you may want to learn about all our health & safety procedures in more detail. Read our detailed Covid-19 procedures HERE