Waterfront Casitas on Your Own Private Island
With 9 luxury tree-house Casitas, Jicaro Island can accommodate up to 21 guests.
Our Casitas are private, two-storey dwellings, tucked under the shade of rainforest trees.
Each Casita features an airy upstairs bedroom, and a spacious downstairs living area.
Walk out onto your private waterfront deck for your morning coffee and banana bread. Spend your afternoons relaxing with a gentle breeze in your oversized hammock.
Envisioned by architect Matthew Falkner, Jicaro was built from trees blown down by Hurricane Felix. Both our Casitas and furniture are crafted from tropical hardwoods.
A clever design promoting cross ventilation, ceiling fans and shade from trees keep our Casitas cool — without the need for air conditioning.
Great care was taken while building Jicaro to maintain the existing character of the Island and the lush vegetation. None of the large trees were cut or boulders moved.
YOUR COZY CASITA
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Pool
- Plush Towels, Lounge Chairs & Sunbeds
- Outdoor Living with Swim-Up Bar & Lounge
- Yoga Deck overlooking Lake Nicaragua
- Wellness Center with Lakeside Views
- Floating Dock with views of Mombacho Volcano
- Each Casita enjoys Lake-Views
- Terrace with Large Hammock
- King-Size Bed and Queen-Size Bed
- Bathroom with Organic Bath Amenities
- Mosquito Netting & Ceiling Fans
- Mini-Bar with Local Beer & Rum